Wet-wall evaporative cooling systems for air cool chillers
- In air conditioning system condensing temperature decides power consumption of the compressor.
- Condensing temperature is temperature up to which refrigerant is compressed so that it can dissipate heat to out side atmosphere and condensed to liquid to continue the cycle
- Higher the outside temperature , We have to increase temperature of refrigerant i.e higher compression of the refrigerant to get higher temperature i.e. higher power requirement for compressor
- Every one degree increase of outside temperature i.e. condensing temperature , Power consumption is increased by one percent i.e why we get higher Power consumption in summer when ambient temperature is high
- We place Aqua cool Direct evaporative cooling pad in the path of air entering on the condensing coil to reduce temperature of incoming air close to wet bulb approach i.e 80 % of difference between current dry bulb and wet bulb temperature .
We circulate water around the evaporative cooling pad so that incoming air is cooled with the best direct evaporative cooling efficiency.